Thursday, May 10, 2012

Perfect Picnic & FREEBIES!

I have a fun new release this week!!!! You can grab it for only $3 at each of my shops and be sure to grab the matching freebies below!

My Creative Team and I put together some freebies for you to enjoy!
You can grab the border here on my blog and the first cluster frame is on my FB Page!
Subscribe to my NL to get this adorable frame in Saturday's NL!
And, now you can post your LOs created with my Perfect Picnic Kit here on my blog, using the widget below. I will randomly choose LOs for special prizes, coupons, gifts, etc.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

Priscilla said...

Love the brightness!! Thanks!